Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year, as all years, we have had lots to be thankful for. Wonderful family, Healthy minds and bodies, and lots of love! We celebrated a nice Thanksgiving at the Donohoe residence, and there was lot of family, delicious food, and good conversation to enjoy. The college kids...my niece and nephew, Danielle and Sean.



Samuel Charles and Charles, of course it is Poppie to the kids!


Yummy Dinner! Charlotte has been a very outspoken vegetarian since last Thanksgiving when she made the turkey/animal and the turkey/food connection. This year her dedication waned, when she gave it a try...and loved it!



We got to meet my brand new great nephew, Rockwell. (Seriously...I can't be so old that I am a Great Aunt!) Here he is with my niece, and wonderful new mama Angela. Many generations gathered together gave us much to be thankful for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment