Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lily's First Day of Preschool

Lily started back to school on Monday. With both girls back in school, I ask myself... where did Summer go? It went by way to fast, and I loved having them home with me. Luckily, though, both Lily and Charlotte are so happy to be back at school. Here Lily is before we left for school. Lily continues to have the ability to create endless expressions for the camera. She is so kooky!
Ready...Set...Go!

Getting ready to go into school


Lily with her teacher Miss Monica. Monica was also Charlotte's preschool teacher, so Lily has known her since she was 1.


Hanging her backpack up in her cubby. Remember having a cubby? I loved my cubby in elementary school. Our cubbies were in a coat room...so appealing for all kinds of mischief. Not that I was mischievous as a child...Nope-not me! Pure Angel. Hehe



Lily and Callie after school


The old gang...Lily, Callie, Sienna, Lauren, and Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment